Steeped in Peoria history, The Armory commands a powerful presence with its brick and limestone design. Constructed in 1924 by the Military and Naval Department of Illinois. Over the years it flourished as the civic center of events ranging from conventions, political rallies, circuses, boxing matches (Golden Gloves) and, of course, Bradley Basketball! The years have taken its toll but the possibilities are endless to bring “the old girl” back to life. The front portion is 3-storied and roofed with impressive entrances, flanking double staircases, offices, etc.. almost 5,300 square feet on each floor. Sold AS-IS. No utilities on.